How to Give Back to the Deke House
In order to preserve the legacy of 150 years of Dekes at Cornell, it is essential that we invest in the brotherhood and the Lodge at 13 South Avenue. There are three ways to do that:
- Contributions to the Delta Chi Association, a 501c3 organization run by Cornell Dekes on behalf of the Delta Chi Chapter of DKE at Cornell.
- Contributions to Cornell, designated to the DKE Group Housing Fund.
- Volunteer your time and energy on behalf of the chapter, be it through participating in one of our events, reaching out to engage your classmates, or joining one of our committees.
Donations to Cornell and the Delta Chi Association are part of the Building Our Legacy capital campaign so all donations will credit to your class giving.
Support the Delta Chi Association
Annual dues payments allow the alumni association to maintain bonds of brotherhood and support the active chapter as they continue to build on the legacy of DKE on the Hill. We gratefully accept contributions to preserve our historic fraternity house and promote intellectual endeavors and undergraduate achievement through student-run educational and philanthropic programs.
Contributions may be made in single installments or reoccurring monthly installments.
- To pay your association dues or make a one-time online gift to the Delta Chi Association, click here
- To pay your association dues on an annual schedule or to make a recurring online gift to the Delta Chi Association, click here
- To make a one-time gift of stock to the Delta Chi Association, have your stockbroker to send the stock to Charles Schwab &Co., DTC Clearing 0164, Code 40, account 8522-7011. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the donation so we can be sure to credit your contribution correctly.
- To make a gift by mail, fill out the printable contribution card and enclose a check payable to The Delta Chi Association Inc at P.O. Box 876, Ithaca, NY 14851-0876.
The Delta Chi Association, Inc., has been designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and the contributions you make are fully tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law as charitable contribution. Your contribution may well qualify for matching funds from your employer.
Support DKE Through Cornell
For those brothers interested in contributing to DKE that would like to receive recognition from Cornell for your contribution, you may do that as well by designating the Delta Kappa Epsilon Group Housing Fund #277009, or Robert Trent Jones Memorial Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity Scholarship Fund #107527 when making you contribution to Cornell.
To make an online gift to Cornell via the DKE Group Housing Fund, click here
When making your online gift to Cornell please check the radio button labelled “Check here to make your selections.” Scroll down the list to the heading “Student & Campus Life” and check the box for “Other – Student & Campus Life.” Enter “Delta Kappa Epsilon Group Housing Fund #277009” in the space provided for special instructions. Reminder that the amount of your gift to Cornell University may be doubled through matching gift programs available through thousands of employers. Please check to see if your employer offers this match while contributing online.
Cornell also accepts gifts via mail. When returning a mailed University donation card, please be sure to cite the “Delta Kappa Epsilon Group Housing Fund #277009.” You may also use the printable card found here.
The amount of your gift can be doubled through matching gift programs available through thousands of employers. The process is simple. Check the box on the pledge card and enclose your company’s matching gift form with your donation. Matching gifts enable you and your employer to receive credit for supporting Cornell University.
To give online, visit the Cornell alumni website and use the Cornell online gift form. You can also search to see if your company will match your gift from the Cornell page.
Except for Cornell University, the Delta Chi Association does not trade or exchange donor data with other organizations. We do not send out solicitation emails on behalf of organizations or rent our mailing lists to them. We provide Cornell University with the contact information of donors, unless the donors request that we withhold that information. Please contact email@example.com if you want special handling of your contact data.